Thursday, July 25, 2013

For video game lovers...PERLERS!

Hey all.  No new editorial today, because I'm engaged in one of my other hobbies.  Selling out.  I kid, I kid, but one of my big time hobbies is perling.  Thusly, I've opened a store to sell my perlers.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/RealmofPerlers

What is perling?  Well, you use multi-colored beads on spiked pads, iron them together, and you can create some cool images, like these:




Anyway, I started up a shop to sell some of these awesome perlers, because...well, I've got too many and I'm about to be laid off of my job.  Got a talent?  Try and make some money off of it.  So, please excuse me for selling out just a tad.  I'm trying to create voices that are talking about my shop...even if they're all mine, hehe.

Promise, next week I will have another editorial.  Till then, give my store a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment