Thursday, May 15, 2014

Brief Hiatus and Con Announcement

Sorry guys...I really wanted to try and keep up this weekly schedule, but I warned that there might be some down period in May.  And frankly, I am close to hitting burn out with my life.  Too much work, too much stress, not enough time...so, I'm taking the rest of May off.  I might get another post made up a little before the end, but I need both a break and time to get some of my projects together.

I will be appearing in person at Animazement from May 22-25, where I will be selling my perlers, video game bead crafts, in the artist's alley.  The store is called Realm of Perlers, so if you're a fan and in the area, give me a look.  I'm working hard on getting my stock ready while balancing my life and work...which is hard.

Sorry, I don't want to sound like I'm making excuses.  I just need a break before I collapse.  So, no video game posts until at least the week of the 28th.

Rest assured, though.  I love this industry, I love video games, and I love sharing my ideas with you.

I WILL be back.
Promise, I won't be gone for long.  I'll be back.


No comments:

Post a Comment