Thursday, July 3, 2014

Video review of Sang-Froid

Hello!  I know, I know, I promised a creator spotlight soon, but I got enamored with the idea of making my own video review for a game I dearly love, Sang-Froid.  So, I did.  It's amateuristic, certainly, and has the fraps watermark because I'm just a cheap bastard with no good equipment, but I did this because I wanted to give it a try.  So, please give it a look.  It's basically one of my discussions, but in video form.


Will I do any more of these?  Probably not, as even this short, 5 minute video took up almost 5 gigabytes of video data before I got it trimmed down to where it is.  It's just too time, processor, and space intensive for me to do it regularly.  Still, I might give it a shot again.  Who knows?  Not like I'm doing this for profit, so I could care less about the amateur quality of it.

Anyway, hope everyone got a kick out of this.  Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment