Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Final Fantasy Podcasts and updates

Okay, so living abroad in China and working, often for 10-11 hours a day, is going to prevent me from doing a lot of writing, editing, research, image searches and the like.  So, I've got a few decisions I'm making.  Most of them are in the podcasts below, but I'll spell them out here.  Don't expect many new articles, I don't have time right now.  I'm toying with the idea of podcasts, or rather, audio only sections where I just vamp for a bit on different topics.  This might replace my current formula, we'll see.  Right now, toying with it.  I do have some more video reviews I plan to make, with a special one hopefully for Christmas.  Until then, enjoy listening to my voice.


Let's see of this takes off, shall we?


I'll release more videos as I can edit them together.  They will be somewhat minimal, but hey, this is a passion project and I don't have my games with me at present.  If these are popular, I can redo them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment