Saturday, October 25, 2014

History of Final Fantasy 1 and 2


Officially kicking off my history of Final Fantasy podcasts here and now.  My GOAL is to get them out at least two to three times per week, do a little recording in my spare time, and cobble these together when I'm off from work.

Bear in mind, this is still a passion project and I do still work 10-11 hour days, so...some weeks may only have 1 or less podcasts.  Either way, I am giving this a shot and will include both Final Fantasy 1, which debuted a few days ago, and Final Fantasy 2, fresh off the presses, here for your auditory pleasure.

I may take a hiatus from these near Christmas if I haven's finished for a more video intensive project.  We shall see.  But for now, please enjoy my look back at the history of Final Fantasy 1 and 2.




No comments:

Post a Comment